CREME OF NATURE EXOTIC SHINE™ COLOR WITH ARGAN OIL FROM MOROCCO 10.0 Honey BlondeShow all products by Creme of Nature
While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us.
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information.
Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed here at the time of ordering. Beauty by Zara has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping.
Orders will be delivered either by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or Dpd.
When placing your order please ensure that the billing and shipping address details are correct, as we are unable to redirect.
Please note that the your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Delivery times quoted are our best estimates of the service offered by our shippers and start from the date of dispatch. and we shall not be held liable for any consequential loss or damage resulting from failure to meet these times.
Please be aware that our service is not a named delivery service and and anyone at the designated delivery address may sign for the delivery. You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address, delivery to any safe place you have requested either in writing to us or to the shipper; or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
We normally expect to dispatch orders within 1-2 working days, however in the run up to really busy periods like Black Friday and Christmas we may take up to 3 days for some orders due to the high volumes.
We do not dispatch orders on the weekends and Bank Holidays.
You will receive your shipping confirmation via email (and SMS if applicable) once we have processed your shipment. Once our shipper has picked up the days collection you will receive tracking information and further updates at every scan point.
For Royal Mail deliveries, you will receive an email from our Shipping Platform Manager (Despatch Bay) with your tracking link once it arrives at the depot. Please note that tracking information takes longer to update over the weekend.
For DPD parcels, you will receive an email with an estimated delivery date and your one-hour delivery window will be sent via Email/SMS on the morning of delivery.
You can download the DPD app for free where you will get your delivery first time by sharing your delivery preferences.
If you have not received or are unable to retrieve tracking information within 24 hours of your "Shipment is Prepared" email then please contact us so that we can find it for you.
Please note that it is the recipients responsibility to monitor the progress of their parcel with their tracking number as we do not have the resources to do so.
Unfortunately orders to Northern Island, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scottish Lowlands, Isle of Man, Scilly and a number of England/Scotland Border postcodes my take slightly longer to arrive.
Republic of Ireland
Tracked & Signed For - Flat rate shipping (2-5 working days from dispatch) £9.99
Europe - New Updates Coming Soon
Often attempted delivery by your postal courier won't result in a card being left. We always advise to check with your local post office or specific courier to ensure the parcel isn't waiting on you.
Last updated on 05/11/18
Introducing the 1st Hair Color with Argan Oil and Strengthening Micro-Spheres. This exciting NEW hair color strengthens, conditions and adds Exotic Shine™ for rich, long-lasting color
- After shampooing your hair, wait at least 24 hours before coloring
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before use
- Perform a color preview test with a small swatch of your hair before coloring for a preview of the coloring results
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Select a shade no more than 2 levels lighter or darker than your current color for best results
- If you have previously bleached, highlighted or relaxed your hair, wait 2 weeks to apply hair color
- Always apply to dry hair
- Before applying, comb your hair to detangle it
- If color touches the skin, wipe it off immediately
- Only apply hair color to healthy hair
- Gather all supplies for application process before beginning
- Make sure hair is fully saturated with color mixture for best results
- For short hair, use at least 2/3 of the bottle and for shoulder length to long hair, use the entire bottle
- Carefully massage color mixture throughout the hair with your fingertips
- To refresh preciously colored ends, apply remaining mixture during last 3 minutes of processing and work into later before rinsing
- Follow the recommended processing times in the instructions for best results
- When shampooing your hair in between retouch applications, use Creme of Nature Sulfate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo and Intensive Conditioning Treatment to keep your color vibrant and to prevent fading.
- To maintain well-hydrated colored hair, infuse Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Treatment when conditioning and apply Creme of Nature Anti-Humidity Gloss & Shine Mist for added shine. For naturals, Creme of Nature Butter-Licious Curls and Pure-Licious Co-Wash is a great combination to provide great hydration for curls and color protection.