Anita Grant Virgin Argan OilShow all products by Anita Grant
While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us.
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information.
Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed here at the time of ordering. Beauty by Zara has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping.
Orders will be delivered either by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or Dpd.
When placing your order please ensure that the billing and shipping address details are correct, as we are unable to redirect.
Please note that the your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Delivery times quoted are our best estimates of the service offered by our shippers and start from the date of dispatch. and we shall not be held liable for any consequential loss or damage resulting from failure to meet these times.
Please be aware that our service is not a named delivery service and and anyone at the designated delivery address may sign for the delivery. You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address, delivery to any safe place you have requested either in writing to us or to the shipper; or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
We normally expect to dispatch orders within 1-2 working days, however in the run up to really busy periods like Black Friday and Christmas we may take up to 3 days for some orders due to the high volumes.
We do not dispatch orders on the weekends and Bank Holidays.
You will receive your shipping confirmation via email (and SMS if applicable) once we have processed your shipment. Once our shipper has picked up the days collection you will receive tracking information and further updates at every scan point.
For Royal Mail deliveries, you will receive an email from our Shipping Platform Manager (Despatch Bay) with your tracking link once it arrives at the depot. Please note that tracking information takes longer to update over the weekend.
For DPD parcels, you will receive an email with an estimated delivery date and your one-hour delivery window will be sent via Email/SMS on the morning of delivery.
You can download the DPD app for free where you will get your delivery first time by sharing your delivery preferences.
If you have not received or are unable to retrieve tracking information within 24 hours of your "Shipment is Prepared" email then please contact us so that we can find it for you.
Please note that it is the recipients responsibility to monitor the progress of their parcel with their tracking number as we do not have the resources to do so.
Unfortunately orders to Northern Island, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scottish Lowlands, Isle of Man, Scilly and a number of England/Scotland Border postcodes my take slightly longer to arrive.
Republic of Ireland
Tracked & Signed For - Flat rate shipping (2-5 working days from dispatch) £9.99
Europe - New Updates Coming Soon
Often attempted delivery by your postal courier won't result in a card being left. We always advise to check with your local post office or specific courier to ensure the parcel isn't waiting on you.
Last updated on 05/11/18
The Argan Fruit, about the size of an acorn and half that once the pulp has been removed, is a natural oil with great skin and hair properties. It can be used to lock in moisture. Continual use on the skin is purported to even reverse damage done by the suns harmful UV rays.
Skin/Scalp: Organic Virgin Argan Oil fights free radicals, which can damage your skin cell tissues over time. It contains an abundant amount of vitamin E. Apply a couple of drops to your skin each day after a shower or before bedtime to reduce moisture loss.
Hair: Organic Virgin Argan Oil has been found to make hair stronger, reduce split-ends, hair loss and garner a healthy sparkle with its properties as a conditioner. A few drops of Argan Oil can be applied directly onto the ends of slightly damp, air-dried hair for luster and sheen.
Beneficial Properties: Organic Virgin Argan Oil contains a high percentage of Vitamin E (tocopherol). A potent antioxidant, Vitamin E slows the process of lipids from oxidization and other environment effects.
• Vitamin E naturally occurs in your skin, but is often broken down due to age, pollution and sun exposure. This break down may cause a lack of moisture in your skin - Vitamin E functions as a water-proof barrier. There are many products that contain Vitamin E, but none are a match for the natural amounts of Vitamin E contained within Organic Virgin Argan Oil.
• Essential Fatty Acids, also known as EFAs, are abundantly found in Organ Virgin Argan Oil. A lack of EFAs can cause flaky, dry, scaly skin and conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and acne. EFA’s act as an anti-inflammatory, and generally make your skin feel younger, as it increases the skin’s suppleness, elasticity and youthful appearance. The suns UV rays decrease the EFAs in your skin, which can be repaired with Organic Virgin Argan Oil. EFAs also increase moisture content in your hair with just a couple of drops, as well as treating dandruff and an itchy scalp.
• Carotenes are also found in Organic Virgin Argan Oil, as well as in fruits and vegetables. A precursor to Vitamin A (Retinol), Carotenes are commonly used as an anti-aging ingredient, and just like EFAs can protect and repair the skin from UV damage whilst leaving behind a healthy glow. Carotenes have a great effect on your hair; reducing split ends, fragility to create a sheen commonly only seen in adverts.
• Organic Virgin Argan Oil also contains a high amount of natural squalene, which is a naturally occurring ingredient found in all plants and animals. Squalene also permeates through the skin and is easily absorbed. Squalene is great at fading scars and stretch marks, reducing hair loss and makes a great conditioner.
Source: "Bioactive compounds and nutritional significance of virgin argan oil--an edible oil with potential as a functional food." Cabrera-Vique C, Marfil R, Giménez R, Martínez-Augustin O. Departamento de Nutrición y Bromatología, Facultad de Farmacia, Universidad de Granada, Granada, Spain
Ingredients: *Certified Organic Virgin Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa)
* ingredients issued from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from a natural origin
50ml - 12/2018
100ml - 12/2019